July 25, 2010

Shit at Toilet Bowl

Herm, I watched a video through Facebook yesterday. Its about a make up skills to make eyes more glamorous. And I made it today. So how was it? Nice for me? xD

We were planned on it and bang..go ahead! Headed to Sg wang on this pretty noon. We purposed go out on 10am and you guess? We went out on 11am sharp . Girl always late because of dressing.Yes, I did but its least =D And you know? There is always a rule gentle man should wait for lady patiently. To my future man, I won't let you wait for me so long. xD 
First thing to do when we arrived, looking for somewhere to have our brunch. Starving starving oh 2 pretty girls. Yohoo!! Yes, we went to Toilet Bowl for shit. It was my very first time been there to feeding my tummy. My personal comment on theirs food was acceptable but not so so delicious. A restaurant concept with toilet bowl and decorated and furnished with toilet and bathroom thingy. Haaa..we're seating on toilet bowl eating. Nothing much different just normal seating. Yet, And their tableware is mini toilet bowl.

Peep! Let see Toilet bowl Photobucket 

 People, please focus your eyes at the yellow cup. Herm, Don't you realize something?
It a mini toilet bowl and put in honey lemon tea. Cute right? xD



Got bored. Taking Wenwen's glasses to cam-whore during waiting for my shit coming.  =)
Should I get a glasses like this? Nice for me?

Deng deng! Ours cheese chicken chop baked rice with cutie toilet bowl. Yum Yum..theirs cheese really cheesy. And I like it! =D

Hmm Blek blek, shit shit you're so smelly!! 
Acting, in fact is really nice cheesy cheese smell going into my nose. Oh fainted with cheese. Hiak...winks**

 Dessert session after cheesy cheese. Naa! I got a shit ice cream after food. Yum yum chocolate favor.


Wee, is time to grab some outfit and ready for coming shooting. Hey come on 1.. 2..and 3 started shopping! Too bad I was doing $$ management these day. I had started did some saving so I should plan on ma $$. So I couldn't grab all thingy once, it is a budget shopping today. Grab a shoes, a singlet, nu bra, 2 headband, short jeans, a dress and a flowering clothes. Hng,Would be grab again! Wenwen really grab a lot.
Damn super duper long time never shopping with my roommate Wenwen. At last, we had a great shopping today. =)
Final exam near and nearer only 1 month to go. I was starting some preparation and marked note. Concentrate aza aza Fighting fighting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment