July 25, 2010

Specially night date with Ann

Hanging around at Star Hill after dinner. Had cam-whore some funny pictures what I won't do always. I used to do be with bestie.
Dang,Showing time!!  I'm I looks cute in big head?
Haa...Anyway I don't think I'm the cutie in people's mind.

Big head Miss Stella Elle with simply make up.  =)
Do believe me,only put on some eyeliner and drawn some eyebrows. Didn't put on anything on my skin.

 I my legs!

A Tuesday night outing with Dear Ann along with Cs since She was came here for holiday. A pity sick person Miss Ann gotten sore-throat and fever and hasn't get well. I'm always the one who is thoughtful and I planned steamboat. Some more, Ann was staying a hotel near Pavilion easy for us to pick her up and straightway to Lot 10. =)
Dear Emin updated her status once she had viewed my outing album. She said she hate Stella Elle Moh. Tan Wei Ann and See Cher Seng caused she couldn't out with us. Please be patient! I have 3 weeks semester break on september.  Hari raya 10th BBQ gathering, on?


Dinner session! Shabu one buffet steamboat 

Let's jump off to grab da food. xD

Tom-yam and chicken broth. Pity Ann only can eat chicken broth. xD
Mum, your daughter said still your tom-yam soup the best! You would jump and happy when you saw this, I guess. 


Ooh ooh, Ours sexy lips after hot and spicy tom-yam soup.


Again! Came out with this face emotions after ton of food stuck in my tummy. =(
I asked Mr See took me some ham and guess what, he took me 10++ pieces ham. 
I won't eat ham in this week again, I ate enough today Oh my god! =D


I ♥ my best friend Tan Wei Ann!

Ended up with Ice-cream! Wee, preferred mint with choco chips and I ♥ it.


Photobucket
Second session! Tea at Pavilion's Starbucks


Winks** My coffee shop album collection getting to add more again. Got a hot hazelnut choco.
Owh!! its too sweet for me. I preferred kind of some bitter choco drink either than coffee or latte. Should try Green tea latte which recommended by YeeChien babe. =)

Someone told me I looks like Japanese in this picture. Thanks Q. =D

Memory inks inside my mind during each gathering. That is always nice for me and don't even care gathering at mamak store or kopitiam. As long as somewhere we can chill and laugh loudly and we willing to so. I love them forever and ever  EMIN. ANN. DIZON. KYRINNE.

To Kyrinne and Dizon: 深深的祝你们面对的一起都顺利.

No comments:

Post a Comment