Arh..ignored my make up! It was a rushed moments. =(
I only have 1 hour did my preparation for bath, dry my hair, and make up. Or else, I should thumbs up for myself how could I made it in 1 hour. =DIs Thursday. I went to a event company interviewed for KL International motorshow. Thanks Natelie told me some information about how to go there from Kelana Jaya Lrt station. Took time around 1 hours in train and shuttle bus. Thanks god I didn't lost my way and arrived safety and punctually. =D
Quite an relax interview with Wai See-the girl who in charged model in this event. Just kind of sharing some previous working experience and introduced myself to her. She knew I still a student and asked me whether able to work for 10days during this event. Herm, I couldn't skip my class more than 1 week. I wasn't planning on it and I answered "may be no". I told her I did Google search yesterday night and I had known the event durations and the actual date. Guess what? She praised me very smart. Even I couldn't work for this event but as long as her company can keep my profile and offer me other jobs what. Next, she asked what the day I able to work for this motorshow. Otherwise, I told her I got a semester break during September and last almost 1 month. She would try to arrange some jobs for me. Wee, felt glad got to know a nice girl and that would be a good things for me to met her. Thanks ya Wai See! =D
Lastly, she'd still send my profile for her client about this event. If I'm selected and might come for second interview again. Is a very good chance for me to perform. KL international motorshow man! It should be grand and involve many people and luxury cars Woohoo, and I could picture those Audi..Lamborghini..Volkswagen beside me. Oh is really very great! Might not a problem to earn around 2k to 3k within 10days if I work for. Perhaps, I love $$ but at the same time I 've been promise with daddy that cannot neglect my studies if I want to work part time model. =)
So I can't bring myself to regret the decisions I did,
I ♥ modeling but I more ♥ my beautiful future.
I ♥ modeling but I more ♥ my beautiful future.
No comments:
Post a Comment