Is ours summer time young people, Hey hey come on come on. Let we enjoy it till maximum. =D
Wow wow, refreshing and reading a book under a coconut tree on the beach then should have some cool beverage like lemon tea and whole blue sky. Oh my god, what a enjoyable thing to do during summer. But I never met this chance, always don't have somebody accompanies to do. =(
May be it wasn't a summer season on another side of earth , is turning to autumn now I guess. Tropical Malaysia having summer all the time. Malaysian used to be that--always hot. We don't have a summer break as North American or Europe. xD
Have a good time to Putra Jaya shooting on pretty Sunday along with a team of photographer 5 models and 10 photographers. Hmm, the girl I knew among 5 models only Weiwei. Got to know another model Vanny. Anyway, we had make a promise to go there shooting again. Wish to see them again. Herm, doesn't have a certain theme and just simply one. So, firstly is more on casual and nature style and second part I had played with wild sexy. Please do visit my Facebook if you willing to see more. Here some pictures on second part, first part still under procession. =)
Breathing with the warm sunlight.
I can be the adorable one. =P
How about sexy beach babe? xD
Listening whisper of the wind.
Do have some beverage? Cool lemon tea, thanks. =P
Lets rock on summer party!
Days by days my final exam was near and nearer, countdown 23days more. So I had delayed all shooting till after final. Dear photographers, sorry for that. I still owned Philip Vincent a wedding gown shooting. And Cy Leong still owned me a indoor shooting. =)
Looking for it. vous voyez, au revoir.






No comments:
Post a Comment