Is a very great chance for me to joined this event.
A phone recycling campaign that is hosted by Tarc Advanced Diploma Public Relations students and creative agency Advanced Diploma in Advertising students in collaborations with Nokia and our main sponsor Digi for the event. This is the 1st event in collaboration with Nokia for a phone recycling campaign among colleges and universities in Malaysia. They need you, so please come and support!
Thanks ya, Yeunis-the girl who asked me to usher guests. From my personal observation I saw they really did a great jobs, it is not really easy to set up an event included many lil procedure and preparation as well. They did reuse recycle and reduce as they mentioned. For instance, they used all recycle thingy to decorated in this event, found those old phone from old century till now and etc. I had been thinking about this, and my mind was wow and wow during that moments. I felt its amazing. You know, we gonna to host a event since we are Public Relation student too. Chill!!Let's talk about what I did during this event. Easy jobs, ushering. Usher head of school and school principle go up stage and go down from stage during launching ceremony. Smile all the time, stand with nice position still elegant. This is what usher should do. =)
Please view it, support Tarcian!
Start Talking Green!
Blogger econnect2010 and facebook

No comments:
Post a Comment