I knew my face looks pale. I just awake from sleep during the ways back. Car was stopped at highway tol and I cam-whore that time. =P
Sorry sorry! It's been a while since I last updated my blogger. Too busy for my life recently. And yea here to keep my blogger alive. We made a hurry decision go back hometown. I means my nephew and me. He was the person who drove and fetch his aunty-me. We started our journey around 2am midnight and were reached safety around 6.30am. Both of us miss ours home too long and we just go back for a short visit back on sunday. Perhaps, is lil bit rush. But is all worth after meet my lovely family..daddy mummy and siblings. I really miss them. =D
♥-♥ Spend all the time with my lovely family. I hope the hour always dragged or may be everlasting and I don't have to go back KL so fast. Herm, Shopping with my mum and she was looking a new handbag and I sent her a US polo bag. : Mum, I don't have much money to buy you a LV and you would get a LV once I work. Promise!! Say yeah, I got back my orange brown colour hair. I dye it again. Next is my brother pre-birthday celebration. Dylan actual birthday on sunday but I got to go back on sunday so did a simple pre-birthday celebration for him before I go back. Bought him Big apple donushi as birthday cake. I knew he was happy enough even just a simple celebration. =)
Isn't he looks handsome? He is my only one brother. Happy birthday to Him. =)
Wee Hoo, having my yun yong tea.
A short trip to Penang on the way back KL. And my girls followed us back to KL. We met cousie David there. Then, he gossip with my nephew. You know guy do have some privacy some time,right? Then I begone and gossip and took our lunch at Restaurant. And chit chat for so long about future, family, boyfriend and etc with my girls. We were really 38 enough, keep laugh loudly there. I don't mind and care to broke my image if I stick with them. xD A short while shopping then continue the way back to KL around 6pm. Stopped at Kampar for curry chicken bread. Slurp slurp..delicious! =D You know what? The bread matched with thick curry chicken very nice taste. Continue the ways back again and reached KL around 11pm.
How good my mum, she cooked me herbal chicken and ask me brought back to KL.
It was enough for me to felt sweet and touch because I have such a good mother and my lovely family..Love you! Muaks! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment