August 13, 2010

Time to stress out

Firstly, congratulation to all CPR student and we gonna pass through another level on ours study on coming semester.
Secondly, final exam is killing us. Oh Devil Devil Devil!! I was staring on calendar yesterday and I counted for how many days more. Just a blink of eyes, it left not more than 2 weeks. It was terrifying..ouch!
Thanks god, I only got 3 papers sit for exam this semester. My first paper would be on 25th and second is 27th and the last one 29th.
Arh, is time to revise and also stress out. I got tips from lecturers this week and I haven't complete my preparation about these but I'm doing. Nothing much I can do, I only could pent-up myself and go through my preparation.
Maintain a healthy lifestyles, eat healthy sleep earlier. I wish to diet and keep fit during this period too.=) 
Dead down here, fighting.

Do not update frequently these day.

No comments:

Post a Comment