Regarding my twitter status that is
I didn't even sleep yesterday night..Huuu T.T...I was browsing my HE notes and watching a Singapore drama.
Today is the last day of this semester! I knew I should cheer and happy but I'm not at all.
I'm fucking mad today. Piang-Fire fire** Please don't talk or console me when I got mad. Just left me alone. Either you'll get nothing and you'll get scold too. No joke, I'm serious.
Let see. 8am HE class,11am been SSH office checked coursework marks,12pm been super duper far Q block for Miss Farah last revision. Thanks all the lecturers kindly helped us, appreciated! Overall, my course marks isn't that good. So far, I really have to pump my oil more and more coming semester.
Arh! HELP ME. What a torture! This is what pissed me off. Tired like hell but couldn't take a good rest. ='(
Bought many fruits and yogurts. Weee...Clear my rubbish in my body and only start diet and keep fit. =)

No comments:
Post a Comment