August 27, 2010

That is ① more

That is 1 more paper on coming Sunday..weeheee..
Ooh fighting fighting and hey crazy crazy!
I would be crazy if there are few more papers to sit for. Thanks god, that's only 1 more.


Herm, simply wrote my name on a tissue since revision is a bored thing to do.
(i) Exhausted emotion and pale face after few hours study
(ii) Memorization overloaded in mind. =(
Hmm, as I said I wouldn't updated my blogger frequently. For sure I'm gonna to blogging alotsa thingy after exam! Write about what gonna to do, my deep feelings recently, semester break planning and etc. Oops, usually I used to change my mind swimmingly then better blogging asap if my mind stay fresh. =D

Meanwhile, I kinda busy for my final exam. Cause this is the last semester in my course and I'm gonna to further more. Is really stressed me out man~ even that is only 3 papers to sit for. There are Basic marketing and promotion, Broadcast writing and Human communication. I ain't studying marketing...Herm, that's not broadcast or psychology but that is PR-public relations! Always felt proud that Imma a PR student. LOL

My king that's my daddy asked me how many A I can get in this exam. A A grade is definitely nice while somebody look on your results. I wish so, but I got always B more than A. Work harder on coming semester to grab more A. Uhhh,  is gain one more pressure from him certainly. I don't know and also wondering why can't sleep tight during this period? Don't you? Or else, I'm the weirdo gila tension enough? No ideas. =(  Even I had revised enough and ready for the exam. Bullshit, that is torture go to the hell. Minded with worries or rubbish thoughts once I jumped onto bed. The most I thought is whether able to answer well during exam.

Gave daddy a call before first paper started,
"Daddy daddy , I very tension now."
Relax relax, he said to me.
How I'm gonna to relax? This is the key for me going my diploma. Damn I got tension, worried, stress. Yeehuu, It would be a super duper great day after Sunday that is the day I'm alive. My brain was functioning not well now, I should ask mummy cook me more bird nest and herbal soups for me to save my brain as well.

I just signed up a plurk, herm I prefered twitter.
Please do add me if you willing to.

 Restless.
Is dinner time, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment