August 30, 2010

B4 Barbecue session

I got home around 1.30am. Hmm, I went barbecue at Cheras Bukit Segar which is my classmate Sky home. I tell you guys, this guy like to make people believe in him when he is telling lie, too great on his face expression. xD

Turn to the actual topic--Barbecue--
Maybe this is the last party for B4 I guess because we gonna to have different class no longer. My new class on coming semester is B6 but still some of them same class as me and some of them going to B7. Anyway, I quite like my new class arrangement. The only thing I felt sad only is I'm gonna to leave Teng. She stay in B7 in coming semester. =(

Teng, she is the closer classmate with me.
And the only one who has never left me alone and abandon me even other people boycott and gossip about me during a period. You made me so touch when everyone is boycott me during that period and you still protecting me till last. She was treat me nice all the time. Yea, all the time!
Teng, I really appreciated your good and cherish. 

A bright way is waiting for us!  
Wishing all of us can go through smoothly in our future
Thanks concerns and forgiveness in this 1 and half year.
At the same time, also apologize for my rudeness and reckless during this period. =) 

Had a fun and great night with them. Omg, I ate so much sausage today but only 2 chicken wings. Wee, Imma roaster keep roasting food for people around. Luckily, nothing happen my eyes with me even I'm wearing contact lens. Haa, had been a while I never joined barbecue so that is the day to letting me roasted till I siok. xD Then I There are 5 of my classmate bring their lover along with them. Ohh, is really sweet! I felt lonely and hope to get a bf right now.
Today is national day so happy birthday to M'sia! Sky's home is on hill residence can see whole KL city night view there. We thought we can have some nice fireworks to view during barbecue session. But NO at all, M'sia is too kiam siap liao! Just that little fireworks over there. Blak blak blak then no more. Oh, M'sia you're suck sometime Speechless!  o0o

Aww,It isn't early for me now. Going to Damansara interview tomorrow.
I have to awake on 10am tomorrow. Good night, dude.  All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment