August 31, 2010

Brave is better

I think I'm a brave girl always.
I had been to Dataran Sunway today. Herm,I bet many of you don't know where it is. Perhaps, Me too. xD
I have no choices because I purposely went event company for an interview. I'm not willing to ask somebody fetch me, can say this is my way! Somewhere that I able to go and I rather to do so. Don't you think I'm a independent girl? Thanks if you agreed me. I don't have my own transport. So usually I...
(i) Did google search before I been to the place that I never been to.
(ii) Search which Rapid bus or Lrt can go.
(iii) Search the map around the place, example where is the bus station or interchange.
(iv) Draw and note down it.

Daddy,your daughter was brave enough! Clap hands** Moreover, I felt bad if I always request somebody fetch me here drop me there. Why should we request around? How only if all of them answer cannot? Then how you gonna to go? Shamefaced for me, if I keep doing this all the times. Or else, people is pick you up but that's not your request then should be okay. Anyway, this is just a little sharing of mine, please don't too sensitive. =)

" We're all here to learn.
You've to learn to independent one day because you never have too many protections which everlasting or forever."

Well, talk about my interview just now. That one's worse. ,It raining cat and dogs when I was walking on the road. My mind going down in that few seconds and I shake my head. I don't wish my image during interview is like..you know? That is freaking embarrassing and awkwardness if you had a messy hair and dressing or sweat a lot! Thanks god, I got my jacket with me there was nothing happen either raining. Anyway, nothing special just did simple introduction myself and share about my previous working experience to them. And the girl Cassie brief me about the jobs they provided.
Arh, I felt bad! I'm wasn't in a good mood. =(
Just I don't have a good slept yesterday night I could felt my skin is dry and my eyes is quite @.@ It was terrifying..ouch!  Spoke in low tone in my introduction and without confident during facing video camera.
Oh my...con-fi-dent!! Where you had been to? Come back! 
I gotta to make it perfect on tomorrow.

Hongkong style tea and set rice.
That is disgusting when I'm eating, not nice at all so I couldn't finish lastly. Yark! T.T
Took my brunch and met baby Natalie in Wongkok restaurant at Sunway Giza mall after that, as usual we've a sweet talks today.

 Thanks for her coming.
Appreciated I got a net friend that we can talk so much with each other even we aren't meet too often.
She looks tired and pale these day compared with last few months, she said I got a panda eyes too. =(
Babe, maybe we really need some times and break to get everything back normal. Should manage your time properly and don't work too hard, take care.=) 

Aww, I would go their office meet theirs client and try uniform tomorrow. Working date is 24th and that is what what Arthur day. Wei, sounds great event! =D
Should have a great sleep tonight to keep my confidence.
All the best again. Good night, readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment