1. Keep early hours
My black eyes getting serious. So, sleep and awake on time is better for me!
2. Keep fit and healthy
Well, too bad I don't have a nice and great body shape. Mama~miia I wanted to get back a obviously S shape! So workout and eat healthy as well too. Target= 7kg
3. Academics
Concentration is must do! Ma course is getting tough one.
4. Make myself pretty
I'm not kind of natural pretty so have to do spend some time for skin care and outfit.
5. Saving
Gonna have a Christmas trip to Singapore again. Shopping shopping money money~
Here is this the 5 things I would like to do before 2011 come to me. Aww, 3 more months I wish I could be patient till last! Omg, I'm always inpatient and give up half way. =(
I wish I can do it!
No comments:
Post a Comment