I lost my footprints in college almost 3 weeks , here the day is I steps in again. =D
Met Aaron, Ying and Joyce for lunch before went to college. Went college as usual today but it was a day along with my excited and nervous too that I never has.
New course- Diploma in mass com (PR), group in B6.
Felt so glad that I'm officially and finally joined in diploma and B6 group today! Just be the simple of me, I didn't put on any cosmetics or curl my hair for specially. =)
There were Aaron, Rachel, Angel, Sky, Vivi, Shihui, Caihui, Eva still with me in this new class. Other b4
People from Cpr b4 members do need sometimes to communicate and mix up with new class members. I believe they're nice and friendly one. Gonna be fun there! =P
Wee, How good I got no class on tomorrow. Good night, people!
No comments:
Post a Comment