October 1, 2010

October!


Well, is day of October now!
Oh man..Time pass fast and 3 more months is gonna to another new year -2011- again. Goes year by year yet I'm getting older. Aww, I wish it could only stop at my sexy 19 forever! =D
And yea, I got my results today morning. Yet, overall was okay although it wasn't reach my expectation that well. Arh, just not good enough for me. I want put FULL concentration in this semester see whether how good results I can get back. LOL =)

Gave daddy and mummy a call after I got my results. I told my dad I don't even have a A grade in last semester. He didn't blame on me, maybe he really knew that I had tried my best.
Anyway, dear b4 do keep in touch even we had split into different group. Fuyoh, let have fun ours class trip at Genting Highland. Lovely one -♥-b4

Thanks Yee Chien babe's choco cheese cakes. Nom nom...yummy! I like it so much just nice. =P
Photo shooting tomorrow.

Life always is a choice, maybe stop a little moments figure out what you want and do it step by step. Shouldn't give up and struggle for it! Yoyo..let together, kiasu fellow. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment