Woohoo, I got a delight weekend on the end of October! As what I had mentioned on last article. =D
I give this a like! The last picture I took in weekend.=)
Aunty Mary pick me up after my class on saturday. Hmm, nothing to do with her just a short visited her store at Selayang Mall. Meanwhile, I text a message to my cousin Jessie ask whether isn't she staying home today. How great she replied me:"Yes, I'm home." Its had been a long while I never seen her, some more can't meet her always she was too busy her stewardess life. So Aunty Fa come fetch me to her home around 4pm.
Aww, nice enough could have a sisterly chat with my 2cousins and 2 aunts. =)
Home party at Jalan Ipoh saturday night is my classmate Weiwei's birthday celebration.
I'm I looks nice in purple colour? I always think that way so. =P
The cutest in my class. Aren't she looks like little Taiwan girl?
The huge birthday card we sent her. Creative right? But I don't who is the one think this idea.
Birthday girl and me!
18th still young.
I was wonder whose idea sets white colour top as ours attire?
Is a great thing that getting gaining loves with B6. ♥
Another one and one of activies day-Sunday.
Went Kepong FRIM Hiking with 2cousins Jen Ash and 2aunties at morning. Is nice for me to exercise, lose weight lose weight! Guess what? I saw my previous lecturer there.Next one is noon shopping.
The original plans actually is petaling street because Jen looking something for her wedding uses. at last we changed to Starhill area due to hot weather. Hoo, aircond is better. Teehee, day with 31th so we got some cold one in Times Square yum yum Baskin Robbin ice cream.Thanks Jen treat me Ice cream. ♥
My lovely and also dearest one Jen and Ash.
This is mine. Ice-cream always make me so happy. ♥
LOL Jen miss tako balls and we went for purpose and got back to home at 4 something and did preparation for Ash birthday dinner.
That is a pond and atap house style thai food restaurant named sawadee 88 hide between Chan Sow Lin or Miharja if not mistaken. =D
Is her forever 21, Happy Birthday to my dearest cousie Ashley!
Her sister Jen present her a Coach wallet and another cousin Sonique present her branded perfume I keep quiet during that time because I don't have much money to present her very branded gift. I only can afford those forever 21, pull and bear etc branded. Hopes she don't mind. =)Last round, red box.
Can you believe that the last time I visited ktv is last year Ashley birthday?Conclusion, I don't really likes ktv.
Oops, ignored my fatty hand with muscles.
Is Halloween too!
Alright end up here and with so many picha. Good night, people! Is a busy day tomorrow again..



No comments:
Post a Comment