Hey people, I got a special outing that I never had witht them.
Guess what? I got a dating on Deevapali with girls who are work together with me during WCG event. Hmm, they're Grace, Munmun and Osanna. Ossanna met us a short while and she left earlier due to her dog was got sick.
I mentioned that we have to shopping till ass drop during last few days chatting with Grace.
Then, she mentioned that want shopping till shoes spoiled. Oh, she really can make fun together with me. xD
Is the first time I tried theirs pork slices cheese baked rice...nom nom nom conclusion is not really nice as Kim Gary and Toilet bowl. Just hmm in other words, Wong Kok doesn't have that cheesy and heavy cheese bake smell. Don't I too picky on food? I think I'm not the one and still much people picky than me. =P
Nah, attach a group photo before we leave Wong Kok.
Stella. Grace. Mun . Osanna
Other than lunch of course we did as usual shopping around after ours lunch. Teehee, I bought 2 Tee from Forever 21. Perhaps, I really need more Tee and bottom wear to college la wey. How good if somebody send me some cash during my birthday. Aww, so so so many I desired still miss Pull and bear that smooth, soft and good touching scarf but too bad I don't have so much money. =(
Very simple but nice materials dark blue Tee that is.
Enough to make you bleeding? xD Please close your eyes and don't watch if you're under 18.
And another one I bought which line designs. I changed it straightly once I bought it.
I'm waiting and acting cute?
Weehoo, see ours snowflake were ready and served.
Nom nom tasting one two three!
Green tea + red beans + soya + snowflake = perfect nice. Yee chien babe, don't you starving with it? =P
And the another not really nice enough just normal.

No comments:
Post a Comment