After shopping session Owh, I don't shop today only Ying, again I want Snowflake!
Best seller on left right side and right hand side is..Oops, I forgot what is that name. Maybe is soya and green beans what what. Hmm, the right hand side is better taste. The green beans and lian zi is soft enough plus still soya in snowflake. =)
I knew I'm not slim enough. My waist is so fat! Oh, give me 25 please there is only 1.5inch difference compared with currently. Low waist was worsen! ='(
Do Re Mi group picha is love. Stella. Teng .Ying.
Dinner session at Kim Gary!
Ying laughed at me when I was ordering my food. I ask why and she said, you looks so politeness! OMG, means I'm not polite always and only this time? Hmm, I should always polite and girlish. =D
Act ugly!
I miss every single moment that I stay with them my college babe!
No comments:
Post a Comment