November 14, 2010

Wishlist?

Well, this is a good sunshine Sunday. Nothing but Imma a little white sheep who staying in home. Weirdo why should I mentioned I'm a white colour little sheep? Wee, its sounds more adorable and I can get more love and love. xD LOL
Hmm, did some house cleaning and washed my blanket on noon and cook some green bean soup.
And thinking about ma wish-list. Wish-list? I never blogging about my wish-list, right? So now, here is. =)

Miss Stella Elle Wish-list
  • Digital Camera
  • handbag (postponed)
  • wallet (postponed)

Firstly, I was considered a Digital camera brand with Sony Tx9 because I still don't have my own. As your view, how about this? =)


By the way, I also checked another T-series which is Sony T99.  
Hmm, Sony Tx9 is more likely for me even T99 got 14 megapixel but Tx9 only 12.1. Turn to features and still Tx9 the best, have more photo mode and beautiful images even in low light, realistic photos with excellent contrast and son on. =D

The higher attraction of it to me is DSLR-style picture quality!
 "Now you can enjoy DSLR-style picture quality, but without the size and weight of a DSLR camera" from sony official website.
Aww, It was took my heart away. Xoxo, I want you and I ♥ U !

No comments:

Post a Comment