December 12, 2010

Family day in KL : Episod 2

Again this pretty weekend spent for my family days, certainly. Finally, Daddy mummy went back M'sia from HK on few days ago. Due to his BIG business hence he was left KL on the next day after got back from HK. I got tons of work are waiting for me, he told.
I keep remind and remind repeatedly last week : "Mummy, please you kindly buy me Minnie Mouse from Disneyland"
See what my dear mummy bought for me from Disneyland now. =D
*She was definitely knew what I wanted...perhaps, I just wish to get a little Minnie Mouse. Wee, there no more spaces to left a big Minnie Mouse sleep same bed with me. =P

Photobucket I ♥ You and I Kiss You, Minnie Mouse!


Sexy Mama was a super watch lover, she did her collection and buy watches anywhere as she want especially kind of bling bling . For sure she don't miss and shop get her watches at HK too.
Guess which one is daughter's hand and mama's? =P


Of course not only Minnie Mouse she brought back for me, still Nom nom...food~! =D
Hong Kong Yuen Long lou po biscuits and Macau crispy chicken flossy biscuits.

She carry those from HongKong to Macau and Macau to Shenzhen and go back HongKong again. Then flight back from Hongkong, again carry those from Lcct to Kepong. Blamed schedule of the trips, remember mustn't simply buy a package from unfamiliar travel agency. Do them know, planning and scheduling is freaking important for whole trip it might be caused inconvenient happens. 
Wow, my mum just Hmm very considerate carry those around..Thanks you so much mummy! =)

Apparently, a daughter could outguess her mum's heart and feelings. Fatty Alicia and me found that she was not really enjoyed whole trips but some. Then, we siblings have a good walk with ours Mummy at Kepong Jusco on Sunday.

Hey, it's tea time! =)

Maybe is sleep too late and caused me dizzy after cup of Mocha. OMG! Nothing much I can do other than treated them coffee and muffins. Perhaps, Mummy is a coffee lover too. =) Is great that I can spent this weekend with my family. Sisterly chat with mummy, siblings, aunts and cousin is so nice.

Woot! Newbie in my cosmetics bag again!
Majolica Majorca eyeshadow and MAC lipstick. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment