Same as me, we're Sagittarius babe. High 5! =D
My Babe Shihui BIG day. And I'm the organizer who invited people come to join her celebration.
Replied:"what happen?"
First text :"Happy"
Second text: "Birthday"
She got the little surprised. xD
To the Birthday Girl:
We don't have special gift for you but hopes you really ♥ and enjoy your simple celebration. It's not grand but 12 of us with truly and sincerely. Shihui, I getting ♥ you more and treat you better as I can. =)
Hmm we girls ready at noon and Esther's boy came fetch us to Times Square. Sky had did a booking at Times Square Neway, we got shock when we accessed to ours K room. Can fix more than 25 person but we're only 12. Wee, It's ok Big room have Fun! =D
Time still earlier when we arrived Times Square. And I forced to tell lie to Babe Shihui, my dress is too short and I didn't wear another short pants inside. I go buy a short pants first I told. Aww, she believe in me. xD
Is not my dress looks short but my legs long. xD
Sneaking about? Shh don't tell other.
Couple 1: Sky and Abby.
Couple 2 : Esther and Kok.
Birthday girl, your way just cute.
Roaw!
At last but not least, of course group picha is MUST.
Babe do you ♥ the cake we bought? Is your like-fruit cake.
Make A Wish, May All The Dream Come True. =)
Pretty Ladies take 1.
And take 2.
The last picha we took before we go back. Woot, Happy ending!
Hopes you likes it,Shihui. Happy birthday again. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment