December 18, 2010

Pretty in the Milk Club

Fellow, don't you realize something..Hmm, got thousand years I had never been to club. And last Saturday I went. =D
Okie, organizer is Babe Christine the girl left hand side beside me.
We went to Bangsar Milk club. This would be short post because I'm so lazy to blog..Let picha talk!

Christine. Stella. Ginfen. Amy 
Turn the light off and we are sexay in da club. Phew fit! =D


See I'm the only one who dressed up so col-our-ful. I likes myself looks like a bird. xD
Oh crazy?  No la, this dress kinda special because it shows my sexy back definitely cannot wear bra LOL but nu-bra no problem . Stay tuned, you'll see my sexy back later! =P

Aww, How come my face looks steam? I still awake night still earlier not yet drunk. =P

Photobucket

Nanana, see what we do in Ginfen's room before we went to clubbing.

Don't focus on me, please focus on red colour nails. See something? Your toes cacat la Ginfen xD

High school student looks Amy Chun cute enough. =D

Done my smoky make up and ready to chill in da club!  How was it you like the me with this?

Oh my sexy back. =P

 Hi, club!

My Mr.M went to Quattro club and his gf ME went Milk club. Hmm, fair?  
Make sure don't do the thing you shouldn't do enough!  
Yea...For me, a couple can be kind of freedom what. What to do only is make sure don't over freedom. Just left and need some spaces for each other if not it would be die and cannot breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment