December 21, 2010

A Cut Above Charity Hairdo Show

Hi people this would be the awesome article ever. It's about hairdo show in my college which is organized by my senior APR2 student and corporate with  A Cut Above. =) Hence, I'm one of the model of their demonstration hairshow.
What a great chance can joined this event in college. Hmm, I had joined few events in college before do the same thing ushering and modeling but this is the AWESOME ever I did. 

I was wonder would they chop my hair during demonstration and trainer or professional stylist touch my hair and etc.
Huhu, Thanks god, no chop no chop only styling. Uhh! put down a big big stone in my heart. =D

When I was get ready sitting in front this AWESOME hair I thought this is for mine later.  How does you think, is this for me or not? Would thee make me Indian or Alishan process hairdo. I just wait and see what they do for me. Kinda excited. =D

Senior Specialist from A Cut Above Fabien Wong did my hair before on stage hairdo demonstration. Hey people, stay tuned and see my looks later!  =D

And on stage make up. I keep thinking how myself looks like when he was doing on my face. No idea.

Okie, officially Done! Thanks You Fabien, I ♥ this AWESOME look so much! Clap clap...

Err, obviously we looks like M'sia version Lady Gaga. =P

Roaw! More likely to be Alice in the wonderland. xD

She is another model.

Nah...previous those all scrazy picha and now posting some Devil vs Angel version picha.

The one of the picha I ♥ the most.

  
I need a diet badly and from now on workout workout and workout! 
Flat tummy, slimmer waist. Oh yea Oh yea I wanna be the hot chick sexy bitch! 
Final exa countdown: 14days to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment