December 24, 2010

Peaceful and silent's Christmas Eve

Christmas eve was dropped on Friday this year..Hey yea somemore it was Mr.M off day too but still I gone to college for my lesson. Yet, He never told what's his planning and around evening only informed me know we're going The Curve for night Christmas walk. The curve's plan failed and eventually we're going Bukit Tinggi for ours first Christmas Eve. Perhaps, I thought was Klang that Bukit Tinggi. =)

I was like a mad woman after mass media society tutorial. Yawn, I don't even take a nap after home but rushed for some notes until 7something. OMG =( Starred at clock after took a bath, rest a short while, make-up and dressing, it was almost 8 something. Hmm, polarized into 4 cars Mr.M and his friend gather at my house area and only we depart to there. Give him a phone call while I haven't seen him outside and I had waiting in Carter's car then I phoned him and ask for where was he now. "You count from number 1 to 10 and you can see me" Oh, so cute my boy! 

Is around 10pm and second gather at Gombak petrol station, we finally depart once all get ready and arrived. Woot, guess what there is 13 person in ours bunch! I was asleep like a sleeping beauty all the way going yea maybe I'm too tired. He kissed my face and wake me up when we're arrived. Heee =P

Dear, is ours first Christmas. =)
I spoke with low tone and a hug from behind telling him :"Merry Christmas, Dear."
Hence, I'm not single in this Christmas, is kind of happiness because there is someone who love me hold my hand and had a merry Christmas with me. At least, I got you. =)

Is the first time went Berjaya Hill due Christmas. In spite of do not have much much special entertainment at Berjaya Hill but this was silent and peaceable Christmas eve I had. Meanwhile, is comfortable to have a walk with cold air then the surrounding, the weather, the lighting, the decoration, the people around. Amongst bunch of us do not have a turkey meals but we've pizza, beer and wine! Simple and nice enough with this kind of indulgence. =D

We'll have a good new year 2011 sooner too. The best Wish you all A Merry Christmas, May the Joys of the season. Fill your heart with goodwill and cheer. May the chimes of Christmas glory. Add up more shine and spread Smiles across the miles, To-day and In the New Year. I ♥ MY DEAR  FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

No comments:

Post a Comment