I'm your sexy but not your bitch.
Made me OUT of my expectations I could be such sexy in this picha which taken by Ying. Do you like it? Comment comment. =P
Maybe body temperature gone up after some alcohol drink and warming ma bloods thus made this picha. xD
Don't judge me by my cover cos you'll never right.
Fuyoh I was getting like my brown series smoky eye make-up Hmm credited to newbie Majolica Majorca eyeshadow the shine powder nice enough. Gonna to get another newbie either Kate or Cyber color I guess.
Sexy dance seemly a like a drug, make people's mind and look out.
Thanks people who were praised me have a good dancing skills. Ahaha I'm not pro enough fact. Maison's DJ and dancers were so so nice people, guess what they treated me bottle of beer and cup of tequila when I'm dancing. =D
I don't drink much because I knew my limit.
Couldn't make myself drunk because that's will be worsen, factually. Generally express by actions and words example 1: Walk like a crab example 2: sing like a bird and etc different pattern-patterns will do. Watchfully CANNOT DRUNK! =) Is under protected zone clubbing with them also a great great night with the big Simpang Empat's bunch. Protected zone relatively and yeah absolutely! They did take care girls very very well. Thanks all big brother's caring, Simpang Empat the best. =)
Ying, you can be the sexy one. Keep going to your ways! We wanna be Chan-Fa-La Ola-Ola. =D
Oh no, my face usually changed into redden once I took alcohol. Perhaps, I still awaken No drunk no drunk.
Ending with my sexy back. I like it.
No comments:
Post a Comment