The best pamper for myself and the year dropped on December ta-da Longchamp and Camera. =)
Times really flying and flies, somehow I understood what the things I should do and shouldn't . Remained my position still consider a good student, good daughter, good sister, good friend. No choice is must. Clear with it of it, I been contrite tasted the feelings in previous 2 years and that wasn't good and already enough. How pain and how suffer made me reborned there's no one could understand more than me, never and ever. In other words ME STELLA I'm still the one who independent and don't like rely on someone.
Yeah, I don't! Hence, I would never allow and resist there someone else something else ruin through my life anymore! =)
- About LIFE...diet plan on going all the times. Anyway, I had tried my best push to do all the times. 34 25 36 wanted wanted wanted badly but still few more kg and cm to go. Hence, I wouldn't give up until I make it. I will do so!
- About ACADEMICS... Admitted my results isn't good as others but not bad as others too. At least few A many B and little C. Just the way I playful doesn't tend to I don't concentrate still I know the time I should manage for study. Well I hopes is getting well but I'm stress off.
- About FREELANCE...perhaps I have more jobs in this year compared with last year. Is good to have some extra earnings but is really tired to put on thicken make up and sexy outfit sometimes plus high heels to work. Hoping get more jobs in this field self-earnings always the best pamper. I dislike the feel show my hands ask money from parents-useless.
- About FAMILY..thanks god look after among us! Everyone of ma family member were staying in pink health Hmm got theirs health, earnings, studies well too and may god bless them more and more too. Err hoping My dad can earn many $ as well.
- About FRIEND...is alotsa happen between me and classmate this year. But times really made us become either closer or especially my bestie Swee Ying. Remember what I had said to you, when you got nothing now but you still got me!
List out My 2010..from January to December still consider fine generally. Yeah, peace peace! May everyone have a good year 2011 in advance, and I would delete all about 2010 and looking forwards to 2011. I believe that is great and bright one. =D
2011-1991= 20years old
♥ Brand of New year, Life and Hopes. Winks*
No comments:
Post a Comment