All the pretty ladies in my class from before and now. Woot! Woot! B4 babe HOT and YOUNG forever the only sadly thing which is Teng and Bernice were absent in this outing. I was satisfied to spend my day with them. =)
Ying. Me. Shihui. Rachel. Angel. Aaron. Vivi.
Still 2 shy shy boy -Vivi and Aaron got camera shy so that they disappeared in this group picture.
OMG, aren't we doing free publicity for The Body Shop? xD
4 of us got The body Shop products. They bought strawberry cherry lips balm oh my lips like sugar lips like sugar and mine is facial products. =DWish to be the charming lady in all eyes. Could I? =)
That is. All seaweed ingredients. Hopefully its works for my face. I wanna getting pretty and prettier! =)
Waiting for dine-in. Vivi was the only one don't inside this picture.
Woot! My seafood salmon set...birthday girl 50% discount! =D
Starhill walk. I guess is my time need workout seriously I got chubby face, fatty arm, round body. =(
Thanks Ying! Strawbbery cheesey cake. You're too sweet and considerate for me. =)
I'm the last November babe in this month, is my day 30.11.2010. Hmm, due to my personal reason and I don't cut a cake, and even blow a candles but I had made a wish in my heart. May all my dream come true...at last but not least thanks for everyone who wish me. There were all in my heart.
In a word, it was good enough for me even this is only a very simple celebration. Especially the gang with me during my DAY, heartfelt thanks to you guys for whole day accompanion. (Ying, Shihui, Angel, Rachel, Aaron, Vivi and too bad Teng and Bernice were absent)
I hope the hours dragged and is perfect nice for me to dump all the tough one had such a good day. I'm felt so great and happy pass my day with them. =)
-Heart and soul..Thanks!-

No comments:
Post a Comment