December 3, 2010

Beginning with SICK

November has  gone over... Hey harlo, December! 

It's last month of the year 2010. SUCK ma December was beginning with SICK.
Firstly, sorethroat. Secondly, fever. Thirdly, cough. Fourthly still not yet come to me, but I guess I might lay on bed sleep like a die sheep on that moments.
My currently case is eat lobster also X ada rasa. There are only feed with water and white bread. Tears! ='(
Other than that, dody temperature changed without any sounds....felt cold even I didn't turn on fan felt very freaking hot compared when I stepped under sun.  Ha chiu ha chiu, OH NO!! My sick was going from bad to worse.
Thurs, mentally and physical exactly weren't fine. I'm so blue and down. ='(

But there aren't bad at all at least still something made me felt good and excite...guess what?
Daddy Mummy Alicia Dylan Yvone are coming on tomorrow!!  =D

No comments:

Post a Comment