Hmm, in general ME=SICK CAT hasn't recover from my sick as yet Hee =D and I still sneaking out just got back from somewhere. I thinking my illness going bad from worse again! It had gone back as first day I got sick. In other word, felt the pain during swallow smooth down. ='(
A considerate man was driving long hours around KL for my porridge. Firstly, he brought me to Sri Hartamas looking a Korea porridge but it had closed. Then, he turned to Cheras for another porridge shop too bad also not selling. He found another porridge shop eventually. When we gonna go down from car he said sorry to me..because of dragged the dinner time become supper. LOL Perhaps, I don't care. He off his aircond while he know I'm cold.
After eating and he driving without directions Hmm yea I told him I wanna watch movie. Guess what? He brought me Pavilion for movie! Damn a humor movie LMAO And I'm home with green little bear pyjama right now. =P
Just in a sense, so sweet there is a friend treat me as such way. Thanks for whole night accompanion, Good night. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment