December 5, 2010

Family day in KL: Episod 1

Daddy mummy and aunt went HK by morning flight 5th morning. Have a good and sweet trip and do remember bring back my Minnie mouse! And they were visit me yesterday night LOL =D
The very first time my parents come my hostel...


My siblings were around KL so we went out for family day, I got ready myself around 12noon but I still was the late comer. Sorry I hopes my siblings don't care Heee meet them up at Times Square. Thanks my cousie! Fetched them out for the day even she is busying for her assignment too. =)
The arrangement for whole day is  
Times Square-- Uniqlo-- Pavilion-- Sg Wang
I was a bit dilemma what to wear on morning after awake...casual with flat shoes or flowering with high heels? 
Ma final decision : casual! 
Don't felt want to put on a high heels shopping for longer times somemore I'm tiring all the time! =(

Pavilion snowflake session.
Sista said not nice Hmm maybe you ordered that one not nice, I think. xD  

 Fatty, maybe this outfit was mature for you as a 16 years old girl, try other style not bad.

 I like it, Thanks you! A belated birthday pressie from Dear cousie Jenn and Ash. =D

My youngest sista Little Yvonne.  Cute, isn't she?

Brother preferred PDI.

He got his new kappa shoes today and 4tops from PDI 2pants then 2tee from HangTen. and fat sister got 2tops from Cotton On 2pants from PDI and etc. Little Yvonne got 2blouses....and me? 

I grab 10masks from etude house and eyeliners brush...Woot! I got more than 15masks in my home now.  
Hmm,sounds not bad still great! I wanna getting pretty and prettier! then a long pants a long singlet a tops and a belt.

 Aww, Jeff said this is sexy. You know why? Because of He bought me this Tee from US. =D

 May, you do need more diet and keep fit.

Kinda like luxurious.decoration..Just nice. =)

 And they bought so many things, Oops they should bring big recycle bag put all once. xD


I got my Babe Voilet !



Sorry, siblings! My mood keep up and down in these day as lost temper easily,
I don't like go crowded it's make me hard to breath and I pissed off. 
However, I anger doesn't means I really anger.
I don't care doesn't means I really don't need.

No comments:

Post a Comment