December 9, 2010

Week 11!

Is December 9th today! Hence, there is within 1 month final exam coming. In fact, I knew is the time for pent up myself force to start revision and now isn't SHOULD DO is MUST DO! ='(
Motivation!
Here is ours last 2 presentation day!
 
Subject is Public relations and it is all about ours proposal on a event planning such as objective, situation, strategy, tactics, calendar and evaluation. People, sounds easy right? But perhaps is not easy at all. We've to provide relevant as we can achievable, reasonable and measurable. 
Hmm, I awake as normal today..dress-up formal and put on some light make up. But then my group mate give me a call during I was waiting college bus, "Hey Stella, we're not present today because of Junn got sick"  It's had delayed to next Thursday OMG, is a little too late to informed me that we're not present today. Thus, got no time rush back my home change back Tee and pants...so my whole day is formal wear. Thanks God, today is not a hot day. =)
 
My babe Shihui did preparation for her presentation in early morning. =)

Looks professional? Answer Yessie and I admitted. =P

 Cherish's famous pose.

He always the best leader and classrep for me, forever and ever.  =D

My babe Bernice! See how miracle of my new babe violet Sony T99. LOL You're snow totally white right now. =D

Wee, Eric's rabbit son and daughter.

Aww, I'm I looks adorable with it? =P

 Rabbit's head Eric's body. Guess whose idea? Is mine! =P

I getting you my babe Shihui, do me too..kay?

Got back from bazaar at Sri Rampai around 10pm. Ying, we have to clap both hands for ourself. We walk almost 2km to reached there. Alicia May, please don't complain I'm selfish! I already help you get your bag there. I had walk a long way to arrive there you know?
Woot! how good I'm doing right now...applying a mask after hot shower...super duper comfortable!
Good night, people. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment