A freak post title? Hmm, this is the first post ever which titled with my flight ticket number. In fact I got no idea what name I should put too.
My flight on board time on 7.50pm. Thus, I went off my hostel been to KL central for Airasia Skybus around 4 something. As usual I did, estimated some extra time just chilling at LCCT waiting to board.
If you read my blog often, and you'll know.
In other words, this considered my indulgence and I enjoyed chill at Airport Coffee bean especially Starbucks even alone and I don't mind so. Still I preferred Starbucks more than The Coffee Bean. =)
Flight ticket + bunch of key and my lovely Minnie Mouse. In sensibly, meaning GOING HOME. =D
I'm I looks fat? Yes, exactly I'm. =(
Oops, my coffee mocha was too much cream top.
Yahoo, what a great thing I'm having now! I got 3 weeks holiday from now onwards. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment