Ta-Da, is this picture nice? Is my production. Hmm, don't edit picture too often so this is the simple one I edited. In a sense, ours friendships is sweet like honey! =)
We went Low Yat for ours accessories and incidentally took ours lunch there. Herm, this noodles shop...soso la anyway. Pontian wantan noodles is better!

Bernice left earlier along with her hubby so only Me and Ying off Sg Wang to Pavilion.
The decorations, quincx flowers, drums and lions gave the town a real sense of occasion, damn a blink of eyes DongDongQiang Chinese new year getting near and nearer. Just within 2 weeks ya!
Nanana, I always taller than her because she was shorter than me. xD
This GONG HEI FA CHOY pose isn't my idea, is this fellow. =D
OMG OMG, Look at my very fugly hair colour. I should darken my piece of shit hair before new year. No is MUST.
Hey babe, what your name? Hey what you what you waiting for?
"We deserve a better man because we worth for it"
Get a bright and shine future! Rosiness Careers and Everlasting Love in whole life. =)
For prosperity, Ma-Ma-Money I hopes I get more freelance jobs! I ♥ self earning more than dad pocket money! God bless my dad's business getting fatt too. =D
Hi world, please stay peaceful and please 2012 don't come over! Errr, Because I haven't got my white newest colour Camry and haven't marry yet. =P
Woot! My legs looks longer in this picture, I ♥ ma legs! Picture credits to Babe Ying, she snap in a good angle. =D
Of course as we did usual in Pavilion, Snowflake! This fellow named Snowflake "Sue Fa Lao" (snowflake chinese name). Have you realize what, this name "Sue Fa Lao"kind like prostitute shop in old Chinese dynasty? xD
Nom nom Yummmy! Just perfect match, soya snowflake with red bean and green yu yuan on top! ♥
Must try Egg tart if you around Pavilion.
Honestly, this Egg tart nice one. My comment : Soft and heavy Portuguese taste. =)
Again, I think of Her. Harlo, passionate green tea lover ♥ Missy Yee Chien!
This green tea egg tart I'm eating damn very nice green tea taste. I don't know whether SG having this outlet or not but are you cravings for now? =D
Ended up my shopping with 2 new flat shoes.
2 short bottom, long dress and scarf.
Will be separate for 3 weeks due to sem break, MISS ya.
Hey babe and dude, to be continue next outing around Feb 15 to 20.I'm gonna to organize a Chinese New Year reunion gathering. Stay tuned! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment