January 15, 2011

Semester 2 exam killing

Yahoo, I'm back! Browsing browsing Latest post of mine was 10 January Wowo It had been around 10 days the owner haven't update the lovely blogger. Thus, I'm here spending time for it. =)

Had a lunatic revision night at Mc Donald with my classmate and babe nearby my condo area . Okie, you see what we did. Missy Ng said she was hungry and cravings for Penang Laksa. Then we went off and walking to Leha.


The exact time for this picture taken was 2.35am and still...
Fellow 1 named Ng Swee Ying makan laksa.
Fellow 2 named Mah Sien Hung makan roti planta.
Fellow 3 named Moh Peik Juan makan Burger ayam special.


Ah moi ini still makan penang asam laksa! Bravo and excellent so I clap clap both hands for you. =D

Oh my dear pillow, need you so bad! Can't live without you every single night. I ♥ you much!


 Fellow number.3 Moh Peik Juan: No signals, low battery and changing.

5.48am This fellow dying on table with handwritten notes is me.
See see! Please focus on the fellow behind number too. Missy Ng Swee Ying still refiling coffee there. Hmmm I have no idea why I don't drink Mc Donald coffee even I ordered breakfast set too. Roast coffee bean problem  maybe. =)



 Fellow number.2 Mah Sien Hung: Low battery, fainted and slept.

Harlo Miss Ng put down your legs please. =D

We went off around 8am and sit for ours MMS paper on 9am.
This is how exam routinely killing bunch of college student...study life is great but sit for exam is suck!

No comments:

Post a Comment