January 6, 2011

English for communication paper

The night before first paper or every paper I sit for exam and usually also the night I cannot asleep. Deng,Tension Tension! I knew that is stupid no reason to tension for and also nothing much I could do cause this is a language paper. Poor tenses and broken grammar shouldn't be able to well-writing within 1 night so it's just depends on the spot performance.
Meantime, had a girl talks session with Dear Wenwen in room. We chit-chat about girl secrets hmm make up, cosmetics, boy, love, life and etc. Somemore we even note down a shopping list...OMG ours shopping mode after exam obviously stronger than exam on going mood. =D

Had been awaken on morning around 7am and off to college on 8.30am for 9am exam sobsob I could felt my eyes very dried after an un-well sleeping night. Yeah I was satisfied spent such kind of this morning. Err, I got richly and nice breakfast' S. Don't you wondering why ma breakfast typing as breakfast' S? Hiak because I ate twice in a morning! For me, a nice breakfast enough to make me happy for a whole day because it's signify welcoming a new day. =P

1 round-before exam, cup of oat drink and slice of whole grains bread in home. Additional caring breakfast-- sausage MCD muffin burger from Babe Ying! Thanks babe, hey ya You You You please don't always overnight study at MCD! This ain't a good way for revision, kay?
2 round-after exam, a cup of fresh soya milk and char siew pau. Both this are ya!
My brains probably working too much sooo my stomach also need more feeds too. No worries breakfast won't gain me fats. =D

After a evening nap and headache is better then have a good walk at night with Babe Ying.
Ta-da this is all I bought.





Here is the schedule of my final exam 8th Tamadun Islam, 10th BM, 14th PR, 15th Mass Media and society and 17th Introduction to drama. GOOD LUCK!

Honestly, I miss my Mr. M right now. Good night and I miss you. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment