January 8, 2011

Soften and Whitening

Pity Missy Stella had a 3 hours sleep and awaken for Malaysian studies paper this morning. Ma Phone alarm keeping rang from 5.30am until 6.30am FML  I'm exhausted enough I wanna sleep more and wish to stick with my lovely bed longer. OH Grumble grumble Yawn~ I don't wanna awake! It's definitely wasn't a good time for me right now I means exam period couldn't sleep well as normal day and I don't know how could I pretend and resist anymore. Thanks god, it's just for a brief periods-2weeks!
Had a nice day and my brunch with Babe Ying as usual after exam. =)

Aha I was craving for noodles so Noodles Noodles Nom-Nom =D
 We both went Pontian Wan Tan Noodles Wangsa Maju branch around 11am.

 People, I can tell this is a new dining place for Setapak student other than SSL or feelings cafe. And they having S,M,L for their food portion. Nice one, may have a try. =)

Went somewhere for cool dessert then hanging around there, went off around 2something.  
Accidentally showing a HK movie 我最爱的 in that dessert shop Hmm...I saw a meaningful quote and it's all about love. =)
 " 在这个世界上没有人可以信得过,最信得过的人只有自己! "

I had done 2 subjects and there are 4 more to go!
Next paper is BM paper and drop on 10th.
PR paper 14th.
MMS paper 15th.
ITD paper 17th.

Well...I got DIY hair treatment and sheet mask just now. Put on hair treatment few hours and now I'm grinning in front of mirror now Heee my hair soften up and my face whitening. =D
My additional tips : Little bit water stir with oat. (is not the 3 in 1 oat drink.) Put on your face around 15 to 20 minutes and wash it when it dry. Put on your sheet mask after that. Okie, enjoy your mask with a nap! =D
Oat it's functions as exfoliating as sometimes alotsa dirt and oils stuck on skin cuticle. Hence, I always DIY this oat mask before apply sheet mask. Don't doubt and try it, it's really works!

 Please ignored my wet and messy hair cause I'm doing hair treatment. =D

Ciaoz! Time to sleep, and Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment