February 16, 2011

Christian Dior regional make up contest

Is valentine people, 14th of February. A day full of couple in the road and they were holding each other on maybe with flower and gift along . And I passed my such special days without  flower, gift, surprise, dinner but only take away tea and sandwich at Kim Gary.

At the same while, received a call from Samuel around 12noon, he asked me work at Westin Hotel and standby on 2pm. Is a little bit rush hours and I spent 1 hours shower and arrive Westin Hotel. Huh, I'm Superwoman. Hmm, I think so!

Day 1 is only practical and conference for Dior Make up artist. I thought that is a small event created by them. Wow, I dropped my spectacles onto floor. There were 28 make up artists from 7 countries make up artists gathered in this make up contest which is Singapore, Hongkong, China, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, Thailand and of course Malaysia. Woot, guess what those Korean and Japanese make up artist looks cool. =D
 
16th is actual make up contest by Dior. Standby on 7am OMG I awake at 5.45am shower and take cab went Westin Hotel again. Oh Stuck at Jalan Pahang and I'm late. Thanks god there were many late than me Muahaha...

Day 2 make up and style.

Diva elegant style designed by my make up artist. And he put on dark purple eye shadow for me. Thanks! I likes purple so much.

The 3 models make up by Dior Malaysia Make up artist. Stella, Macy and Emily. =)

Break and brunch.
Looks nice and tasty dainty? In fact,Westin Hotel's food..Hmmm kind of soso. xD

 Make up had been done, ready for cat walk session.

The whole look. =)

 Best picture of the day! Clap clap =D

After catwalk show.

After catwalk show.

After Catwalk show with 2 sweeties.

 Group picture.

Anyway, this was the make up show I had been work for. Awesome people I met, new babe models friend, new teacher Chris Ng and very good working surrounding. Just so comfortable and without stress. Hoping it come and coming in my days $$ is pamper. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment