Babe Ying accompanied I went shopping today! Zombie slept till noon left home around 3pm. Pity us don't have much clothes wear to college anymore so we go shop and grab some Tee.
She knew I got broke up with my boy and she kinda worried me."Little pain so call gaining " Harlo girl, please don't worry about me. I'm really fine always stay strong and will be stronger. =D
Shaved ma eyebrows during Dior jobs. Hmm looking better now?
I
Looks at my eyes, tell me you love me LOL
This pic was hanging on my facebook profile now. L
Forever 21 session.
Looking a new heels for Jenn's wedding. Aww! It was too much posh and pretty nice high heels were there, how good. Heeee Hope to bring them all once to my home. =D
169cm + 6inch high heels = 184cm
169cm + 4inch high heels = 179cm
Hmm, taller then slimmer? xD
Hmm, taller then slimmer? xD
Ta-da here is what I had grab today. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment