Regarded to schedule that I planned for her, MUST bring her shopping on tuesday since was only has a short class on morning. Couldn't break promises once and once again to her Aww she going kill and chop me maybe step on me if I did it repeatedly.
Due to psychology tutorial...Hence, I went off from home to college early 9am and met her at Wangsa Maju station around noon. Kindly given very bery clear information to her and show the ways she gonna go out from my place to trains station. Thanks god, she was safe and been there wait for me. Kinda worried her blurry going lost her ways.
Fine, I going chasten and trains her independent at the meantime. You weren't a child anymore so must behave and stand good since I'm not in the home too often. Can't you?
She kept mumble and mumbling to me "Sister Stella, Chatime please Chatime please" The big one couldn't resisted the silly words then bring her over there even a long que but she still wait.
I have no idea my fatty like Chatime so much.
YEA MATCHA favor niceeee ever!
Why does you weird people like shampoo taste food and drink even green tea, fatty told. Uhhh, don't simply dreadful on my matcha and green tea. Oh, they were just adorably drinks for me such adorable person. Shhhh Don't laugh LOL
Look what she's doing,
Again stuck her mouth with korean junk food choosin and pickin at Sg Wang after Chatime
Hapy Hapy--Bought myself a box of Strawberry.
Picture telling time: I can be the Sweetie instead of Sexay once in a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment