Could even felt the air around filled by sweet.
May them love and hold each other till gongong and popo in the worst of times with trust, faith and belief.
Hoping the best for you on your auspicious wedding.
Yet, ours big and lovely family gonna heart filled lots of love and wishes on your wedding.
Happy marry my dear cousin Jennifer and cousin-in-law Victor, sincerely from Stella! ♥
Every guest was curious about who we are and ours mask..Hmm kinda special,wearing mask doing ushering during dinner.
The hardly things people can see, Stella in Sweetie smile when besides with daddy mummy. Well, I don't =) too often during capturing, cos my teeth not nice.
My family.
Hey you don't doubt, I'm the eldest daughter as you can see.
My mum wasn't my sister, I wasn't my mum's sister LOL.
8 pretties + 1 Tomboy chi mui morning session.
Handmade chimui flower by Ash and we all were wearing same Tee as well, its a cutie bride with name-Jennifer. Nice one, again special thingy Jennifer's wedding did.
Oh Victor, once you signed you will be the forever labor under my cousin. Jk xD
Pahang dinner session. I'm a lady blue peacocks cheongsam costume.
No comments:
Post a Comment