I Property Luxury collection, KLCC
It's been the second time I work for Property event and this is different developer from previous, under OSK group this time.
Looks at these booklets, this is what I've to read through and explain to public during event. It's uneasy understand all details such as those professional words that used in property field. How luckily, there were few of OSK representatives and manager Justin over there.
Should I thumbs up for myself? Nono, you should thumbs up for me too.
But I could even able to work on the days after braces on. This is seriously pain, and I couldn't bite any food.
Duty free ambassador, Pavilion
Holla holla* shaking my ass, me and my working partner always Babe Christine.
This is 2 months project under Pavilion which means you could see me and her in Pavilion every weekend only on peak hours 1-2pm 3-4pm =)
GAB private functions
It's been second time work for Glamzpo event company leading by Kuanwei, Leslie and Sharon.
This is a few hours easy jobs which is only ushering around. Take my wages and bye! =P

No comments:
Post a Comment