New AXE launch, The Curve
The launch gonna start at 8pm sharp, we were there on 4pm started approach people and doing distribute jobs around. #tsk tsk HOT.
Again with her, my working partner Christine!
I ring daddy randomly during late night and told him about this, he said : you can be the one of them and seeking me how much the fees for a short course in Amber Chia Academy.
Appreciated that I've a daddy like him, always being supportive. I love you, dad! muck
Henessy Artistry, Bangsar Mist Club

Working along with another 16 gorgeous Ambassadors on latest Henessy Artistry!
Work under The SocialM event company. The person who in-charge me considerate enough still being nice to me even I had told her I'll be late.
Give a big applause to myself *piakpiak! Work in Pavilion from 1pm to 4pm and fly to Bangsar Mist Club on 4.30pm. Briefing, training then standby at 7pm and event end at 12am. It was a battle! I'm fine for being tired and exhausted, I'm just fighting for what I wanted.
My working partner Caely. We're handling I-pad games application on this event.
She has a lovely face, talkative and friendly person I met in this event. Try to guess what was her full time jobs .... MY FM 特工队! Got a big shock when she is telling me this.
Don't I look so different in this picture? I like! Jyeah =D

No comments:
Post a Comment