August 15, 2011

2nd month teeth braces

Hello this is August 815, second month of my teeth braces.
Went through this worthy pain, inconveniences and sacrifices that's all going to be ok. Yet, I found the results going slowly. Painful of braces tighten, extraction always hang me up and I rollin' bed like a baby. I used to jumpin' around eating apple on old days. For now, I couldn't bite my California apple. People biting a burger and eat happily around, oppositely I've to request burger shop worker a pairs of fork and knife for me to cut and eat. Bring mirror, tissue and my dental brush along with me clean my teeth patiently after every times I eat. This and that, blah blah blah so on.

I'm really so happy getting have a sweet smile =) 

3 comments:

  1. brace or no brace you loved simply beautiful stella.
    when gonna do a shot with me again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,Johnie! I think I wouldn't do for any shooting yet I've braces yay =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stella,
    ok what. you dont have to open your mouth ma. anyway even if you smile with the brace still ok woh.especially yours which is almost invinsible.
    but never mind. maybe next year will contact you as my schedule also quite full. very busy with my work.take care ya.

    ReplyDelete