Try to smile in natural ways after teeth braces. So I smile =)
Thanks babe Sue present me this dress all the way from Singapore, it's white colour lacey long dress. This is a lovely housemate ever I had. It wasn't about she present me and I'm here saying she's lovely blah blah blah, is the ways she treated me and her boyfriend too -just nice!
Last day of Final exam in this semester 23th Tuesday. No more worries and don't have to pray hard, this is English For Communication paper. The moments I tie up my exam paper, put up my hand, walk off from exam hall.
Like a free bird! No more exam fever and insomnia I felt good*nananaohoho
Holla holla shake ass shake ass*wootwoot
I'm in Fancy mee having my first meal the day, getting in love with dry chili pan mee! #fhungry
Damn you exam fever made me eat like a dinosaur during this period. I swear I gonna workout very soon after this week.
I'm thinking to get this both EDP at the same time.
Translucent and warm, seductive and playful.
Feminine and sexy, young and exciting
Got some new accessories today! Lady lady wannabe, I should be more girlish have more accessories instead of putting on dress.
Been wait for so long while and its was like a finally a day out with babe Grace and her friend Berry! She is a sweet girl that work together with me during WCG event on last year and college mate as well =)
Buffet Lunch at Shogun Japanese Restaurant in Fahrenheit.
Round 1eating! =D
Round 2 eating! =D
Here were 2 seafood lovers! Ate a lot of oysters and scallops. Especially cheese baked oysters and scallop *yummy
I shouldn't wear this flowering dress #FML fat like duck
She is Berry, my college mate as well. Look at her skin, nothing different with a pieces of white paper! Awww, I wanted it badly =(
Facial care today!
I've total 12 Sheet masks and 2 bottles face essences. I got these products from Tokyo Street its a quite famous brand in Taiwan excluded Etude House. My skin condition had been tend to slightly bad
*mamamia save it now save it asap. Etude House is just normal results, doesn't have much work.
Accessories from Da Louis @Fahrenheit and Forever 21 @Pavilion.
I know whyy am I getting in love with these girlish accessories.



nice photos Stella, you look more and more beautiful these days, much more than the last time I saw you. exams over? enjoyed your holidays then.
ReplyDeleteregards