August 29, 2011

Chilling alone Ben's

Chilling in Ben's Pavilion alone in a pretty Sunday after last jobs in Pavilion. Yea, its doesn't matter to be alone as I used to be. Here to thinking about my life, love, future and a lot.

I'm thinking of stops my study after diploma, it's drag me 1 year which 3 more semesters to go. I could have perfect and wonderful planning but have to take time consider slowly, plan and achieve my goals now. I'm a person preferred working life more than study life perhaps.

I wish to be a stewardess in airlines, carrying fun and very good salary at the same time. My teeth braces suspected take off on 2013, I will be 22 years old on that time. My current plan is looks for a full-time jobs after graduate then go British council for English improvement course while waiting my take off my braces.

Will see how and think for few more plans.
Life oh Life! Unknown...

No comments:

Post a Comment